I LOVE rituals! They help us manifest, release, & create what we desire. They help us connect to our power, they remind us we are connected to the Source!
Even though we all come from different backgrounds & cultures, deep down we all long for the same things. We all long for love, safety, financial security, comfort, & peace. We all long to feel a lightness & a joy as we move through the cycles & changes of life. We all want to be loved & accepted.
Nothing stays the same. Life is always changing, we are always changing & evolving & that is what the April Full Pink Supermoon has come to remind us of. While many seem disappointed the Pink Full Moon isn’t actually pink, it still brings plenty of cheer. This Pink Supermoon’s spiritual meaning is all about optimism for the future & the anticipation of goals & dreams coming to fruition.
In the water sign of Scorpio, April 26th this Full Supermoon is going to be guiding us to accept & surrender to the changes in our lives & use them as a vehicle to transform & heal the parts of us that are hurting. Scorpio creates the need to delve into our feelings as deep as possible. We desire meaningful emotional exchanges now more than at any other time even if it is not easy & we are forced to change many things. In order to do this, we need to be comfortable with ourselves entirely. We need to accept ourselves entirely. We need to be able to sit in the uncomfortable parts, the murky parts, the hidden parts of our soul & embrace exactly who we are.
This ritual is designed to help you do just that & will create a powerful shift that will help you to work with the energies of the Scorpio Full Moon.
This ritual is best done between April 25-May 2, 2021
- You will need:
- Black or white candle
- Smudging tool of choice (I like sage or rosemary for this one)
- Pen & paper
- Incense (optional)
- Crystal(s) (I suggest rose quartz)
1. Begin your ritual by cleansing your space & your aura using the smudging tool of your choice. For this ritual, You can also cleanse the crystals you are going to use in your ritual. As you cleanse, recite the following mantra or feel free to write your own:
“I cleanse this space with light & loving energy. “I cleanse myself with light & loving energy. I call upon my guardian angels & spirit guides of the highest light to be with me during this ritual. I call my Divine team to me so they can help me to surrender & accept all of myself and all of my life. I want to surrender, I want to feel free with whatever has come my way. I want to feel free in myself & free to be me. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.”
2. Light your incense, play music, create a nice ambience for your ritual. Hold your candle in both hands & say “I wish to release all that is blocking & holding me back from loving myself & accepting what has transpired in my life.”
3. Next, take your pen & paper & write at the top of your page: “My greatest fears are….”
Before you start writing. Take a moment to jump up & down & move your body. This helps you to get out of your head & gets the energy flowing so you can release better. After a few minutes of physical movement, begin writing whatever comes to your mind. Really try to dig deep & to get it all out. Write down every fear that comes to your mind, big or small. Release it all out onto the paper.
4. Take some deep breaths & just take a moment to check in with yourself and the thoughts or feelings that may be stirring. Be gentle with yourself & allow yourself to sit in whatever has come up for you. Be ok with any thoughts & feelings that arise.
5. Now, lay down on the floor or on your bed in a comfortable position. Take your crystal & gently rub them with your hands to generate some heat & energy. Place the crystal on your heart center.
Note: when choosing the crystals to work with, follow your own intuition & guidance. While rubbing the crystal notice any feelings or intuitions about where the crystal is best placed. You can place the crystal anywhere you feel, feel free to adapt the ritual to suit you.
6. Now close your eyes & take 7 deep breaths to help settle your mind. Now bring your awareness to the crystal. Feel the crystal, see the crystal’s energy in your mind’s eye (3rd eye) & thank the crystal for being part of your healing. Take your time to soak up & the crystal opening & healing.
7. Take your attention your third eye & gently repeat to yourself (feel free to write your own or to just follow your intuition in the moment): (you may use a different crystal here)
“I am opening. I am surrendering. I am accepting the flow of my life. I know I am always Divinely supported. I know I carry the wisdom inside. I know that I am always guided by myself & by the world around me. I am on the right track. I am on the right track. Everything is working out perfectly.”
8. Now take your awareness to the crystal on your heart center & gently repeat to yourself:
“I surrender, I will no longer fight the change or circumstances of my life. I will accept wholeheartedly my life and all that makes me happy & uncomfortable & everything in between. I surrender to all of it & know that I am loved. I love myself. I love my life. I love the opportunities I have been given to transform.”
9. Now take your Solar Plexus (your stomach) & repeat to yourself: (you may use a different crystal here)
“I love myself, I love myself. I know I am strong. I know I can get through anything. I no longer have to pressure myself. I no longer have to be perfect for I am perfect just the way I am. I forgive myself. I accept myself just as I am & I know that I always have the power to create what I desire.”
10. Rest in this position for a moment & allow yourself to soak up any thoughts or feelings or healing vibrations that you feel. Now, when ready, open your eyes and take your pen & paper.
11. At the top of the page, write down: “My Intuition (3rd eye) wants me to know this….” Begin writing whatever thoughts, feelings or inspirations come to your mind. Tap into that energy center & see what inspiration comes. It may be a simple word, or it may be more, just allow yourself to be guided.
12. Repeat this same process for the Heart & Solar Plexus. You can also reflect on what you have written & see where the Universe is guiding you or what messages you are being given.
13. Take the piece of paper that you wrote your fears down on & look back over what you wrote & see if any new thoughts & feelings have come up for you. Now, fold the paper & light it on the candle flame as a way of releasing your fears. You can even recite a mantra or affirmation such as:
“I am now free. I now surrender to all & know that I am Divinely protected and guided. I am never alone. I am safe and I am loved.”
14. To close out the ritual, discard the ashes of the paper (I like to bury it in the ground) trust how you are guided to completely release your fear aka paper ashes. Place the “crystal message” papers onto a large paper or write them on sticky notes & display them in a place you will see often & surround it with the crystals for support throughout the week. You may also want to jump up & down & smudge yourself one more time if the energy has been intense.
You have now set yourself free!
Trust yourself as you attempt to change & grow. Allow yourself the chance to fail & the courage to try again. Be willing to adapt & redirect from your initial strategy, tap into the flow of this powerful water energy so you can make your intentions & goals successful & long-lasting.
Join me for a special Full Moon in Scorpio Circle in my free group & participate in this live event. Enjoy group readings, a releasing ritual & collective energy talk & how to harness this water energy for your Best Self!
I hope you enjoy the April Full Pink Supermoon Ritual & may you be blessed with an abundance of prosperity, health, wealth, happiness & love!