What are essential oils?
Essential oils are distilled plant oils that play a key role in aromatherapy. Because of the powerful actions of scent in triggering memory & positive emotions, energy healers (as myself), aromatherapists & alternative healers suggest essential oils as a possible treatment for depression, anxiety, & insomnia (to name a few). Our sense of smell has great influence over our emotions. Essential oils can help you balance your emotional health.
Here are some suggestions that will help boost your mood naturally, promote overall wellness & increase your motivation.
- Abundance: Orange, Clove, Cassia, Spruce, Frankincense, Myrrh
- Anxiety: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Cypress, Geranium, Clary Sage
- Balance Yin & Yang Energies: Mix Bergamot & Lavender
- Compassion: Jasmine, Melissa, Lemon, Lavender
- Focus: Rosemary, Basil, Juniper, Clary Sage, Peppermint, Spearmint
- Immune System: Lemon, Cinnamon, Lavender, Valor, Medieval Thymes
- Love: Clary Sage, Patchouli, Rose, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang
- New Beginnings: Peppermint, Grapefruit, Tangerine
- Protection: Anise, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Peppermint, Evergreen
- Sleep: Lavender, Chamomile, Sandalwood
- Stress: Vanilla, Vetiver, Rose, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot
To enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy, you can use essential oils:
- In a diffuser
- Spray on sheets & pillow case: mix with 3/4 water, 1/4 alchol & 15-20 drops (total) of desired oil(s), mix in spray bottle & shake well before spraying desired areas
- Place a few drops on wash cloth & place in the dryer with clothes
- Steam in a pot of water on the stove
- Place a few drops with an unscented candle
- Mix with carrier oils for massage & body oil
- I like put a few drops in the water of my floor steamer. House smells amazing & adding Tea Tree oil to the mixs becomes a natural disinfectant!
As you can see the possibilities of essential oils are limitless! Essential oils can be used to promote happiness, good mood, & alleviate stress. The essential oils discussed here are some of the best when it comes to boosting your mood. Now that you know about which options are available to you, it is for you to decide which ones to buy.
It is worth noting that you are not limited to using a specific oil since you can combine 2 or more essential oils to come up with an even more powerful blend. Be sure to research the oils you plan on combining!
You should also never forget that while using essential oils for happiness can help, it is only to a certain extent. You should also be mindful of your goals & stick to them & you will definitely see an improvement in your life. If you’d like to learn more about our coaching & energy healing services, contact us today & start living the life YOU desire!
Love & Light,